What’s calling you? A calling is a personal, internal invitation that allows you to use your unique talents and skill set to maximum effect. When you listen to your calling and carryout these tasks, you are working toward being your true self and performing work with purpose.
Complete Job Openings: Find My Calling[/row]
Included with employment!
Why we are great!
We want to show you why it’s great to work here, so we went straight to our employees with the question. Here is what our employees have to say…
I’ve been working for Fibernetics for over 6 years now and it’s not like going to work. It doing something I love to do with motivated and talented people.
Everyone can effect positive changes and improvement in their work environment through identifying inefficient processes, interacting within the friendly group dynamics (corporate culture), and there is always room to improve upon your skill set and advance within the company
“This job rocks! Dynamic, ever-changing, knowledge based career. Knowledgeable, friendly staff! Family like atmosphere! A great product with a great future. Why would you want to work here? The real question is why WOULDN’T you want to work here?”
Wellness is part of our culture.
The office offers an onsite gym and the bathrooms are fully equipped with lockers and showers for those interested in physical wellness. Located meters away from the building is “Lake Fibernetics” where you can watch the ducks swim, or go for a stroll around the lake. Whether you prefer to take a social break on the patio, or take some alone time to listen to the birds, Fibernetics supports your personal wellness in many ways.
• Wear a pedometer to track your daily steps
• Park your car far from the entrance and enjoy the walk
• Rest is important too, take a break to recharge
• Enjoy a herbal tea in our café
• Write a journal about your day
• Reward yourself each time you accomplish a goal
• Create a “to do” list to help you keep organized
• Visit a library or museum
• Reflect on your day and practice gratitude
• Allocate some alone time
• Close your eyes and focus on your breath when you feel stuck
• Volunteer or practice the act of giving back