Accounting Analyst - Finance
At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you!
We are inviting an awesome Accounting Analyst to join our Finance team to contribute to delivering happiness and connections every day. The unique tasks that you will take pride in accomplishing are listed below.
ways you contribute
• You will analyze and review Commodity Tax and regulatory filings: HST, QST, PST, and CRTC.
• You will provide support for the preparation of income tax and SRED filings.
• You will own the intercompany reconciliation process.
• You will perform Control Fixed Asset accounting and oversee the inventory cycles.
• You enjoy account reconciliations and variance analyses.
• You will review monthly and year-end results for accuracy, completeness and consistency and will perform general ledger transactions and adjusting entries as required.
• You will assist with various aspects of financial reporting and with the month-end and year-end close processes.
• You will perform complex GL reconciliations and book related journal entries.
• You will analyze the accounting cycles and functions and make recommendations for improvement of processes as well as work with the Finance Systems Expert to find areas for improvement, as well as assist in implementing the changes.
• You will assist in the year-end audit process.
• You will assist the finance team overall, and perform special projects, as needs arise.
• You are an example of the company’s core values.
what makes you awesome
• You have working knowledge of Great Plains.
• You have superior organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• You have a strong attention to detail.
• You thrive in a fast paced office environment.
• You perform with a high level of accuracy.
• You are a team player with solid interpersonal and communication skills.
• You have strong time management skills.
• You have expert MS Excel skills.
• You thrive in a positive workplace environment which focuses on personal wellness.
Write to email@example.com to let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in. We look forward to hearing from you!