Fibernetics sister company KidsWifi is hiring….
Business Development Manager - Kids Wifi
At KidsWifi, our purpose is to embrace youthful discovery and creativity by giving families the best of the Internet, working with heartfelt determination to create technology solutions that empower and protect families and children. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you!
We are inviting an awesome Business Development Manager to join our team to contribute to protecting families and children. This exciting opportunity will speak to your entrepreneurial spirit and your drive for excellence and selling style will result in an impressive track record of searching out and developing new growth opportunities and relationships. We are looking for an individual interested in working on developing relationships and growing the user base.
The unique tasks that you will take pride in accomplishing are listed below.
• Channel sales/support
• Client relations
• Prospecting and cold calling prospective clients.
• Maintaining an accurate pipeline.
• The ability to work as part of team.
• Deliver monthly objectives in a consistent manner.
• Create professional client presentations for new opportunities.
• Great Customer Service and Follow-up Skills.
• Promote the KidsWifi brand throughout the community and professional networking.
what makes you awesome
• You will need to be able to thrive in a fast paced, passionate environment that believes in making a difference
• You have strong interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills
• Highly motivated and self-directed in a startup atmosphere
• Superior business sense, problem solving, project management and analytical skills.
• Proven track record of results, demonstrated accountability for achieving individual and shared goals
• Identify and develop innovative strategies and plans to drive sales efforts
• Develop sales strategy; be accountable for driving plans through to implementation
• You want to make a difference
• Experience with resellers
• You have 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
•Previous experience in the Telecommunications industry is preferred
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in. We look forward to hearing from you!