Business Development Manager - NEWT Business Services
At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you!
We are inviting an awesome Business Development Manager to join our NEWT Business Services team to contribute to delivering happiness and connections every day. The unique tasks that you will take pride in accomplishing are listed below.
ways you contribute
• You will deliver boundless enthusiasm in the task of being a champion for the NEWT business service portfolio.
• You will employ a structured and consultative sales methodology in the task of educating customers on the significant benefits associated with NEWT’s business service portfolio.
• You will diligently manage and grow your own funnel, developing prospects, quoting, and closing business as part of a close-knit sales team.
• You will embrace Fibernetics’ unique business culture and make a meaningful contribution to the happiness of your colleagues and customers.
• You will continue to take advantage of the opportunity to learn and improve your skills as a professional business development executive.
• You will work hard and reap the industry leading financial rewards and incentives.
what makes you awesome
• You must be confident, ambitious, have high energy levels and a drive to succeed.
• You have experience in a technology solution setting (preferably telecommunications and PBX experience).
• You are motivated to embrace the challenge of developing prospects and building meaningful relationships with customers.
• You must be intelligent and articulate. Emotional intelligence and an ability to absorb and retain complex information is imperative.
what makes us awesome
• Located in a scenic area ideal for nature walks during your break and catching a glimpse of wildlife.
• Attractive benefit plan.
• Three weeks of vacation to start.
• Paid day off for your birthday.
• Two paid days off a year to use for volunteering with a charitable organization.
• Dog friendly office.
• Flexible hours for most positions.
• Full kitchen with free coffee and tea.
• Fully-equipped on-site gym open to employees 24/7.
• Showers on-site.
• Lounge with foosball tables.
• Social Committee with regular company lunches & events.
• LAN Parties.
• Free parking.
Write to email@example.com to let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in. We look forward to hearing from you!