NEWT Business Sales Representative
We have opportunities available for Business Development Representatives working for our Channel Partners in either the GTA, Windsor, or Barrie regions. Please indicate which region you would like to be considered for when applying.
The NEWT Business Sales Representative position will appeal to professionals who seek a significant challenge in a fast paced, dynamic marketplace within a very competitive space. Reporting to our Channel Partners, you will be responsible for leading direct sales in the Ontario Market, specifically within the GTA, Windsor or Barrie regions. You will be responsible for articulating the Company’s value proposition to C- and VP-level decision makers, demonstrating the return-on-investment of making the business decision to switch phone and internet services to Fibernetics. While leads will be provided, an important part of this role will be to develop new opportunities. This exciting opportunity will speak to your entrepreneurial spirit and your drive for excellence and selling style will result in an impressive track record of searching out and developing new growth opportunities and relationships.
• Prospecting and cold calling prospective clients.
• Maintaining an accurate pipeline.
• Maintain a solid rolodex of existing contacts and prospective clients.
• The ability to work as part of our integrated solutions team.
• Deliver monthly objectives in a consistent manner.
• Create professional client presentations for new opportunities.
• Great Customer Service and Followup Skills.
• Promote NEWT and the Fibernetics brand throughout the community and professional networking.
• Proven track record in B2B sales selling telecom, IT, or services.
• Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and presentation skills.
• Highly motivated and self-directed.
• Post-Secondary Education in Business, Sales, or Marketing is an asset.
• 5+ years of direct sales experience.
• A solid understanding of telecommunications products, technologies, and market space.
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and let us know which region you would like to be considered for. The deadline to apply is July 15, 2017. We look forward to hearing from you!
About Our Company
Over the last fifteen years, Fibernetics has emerged as one of Canada’s fastest growing and largest telecommunications companies. The NEWT division is a major reason why, as it provides high-value telecommunication savings through its quality suite of voice services including our NEWT Managed Phone System platform, and data connections. Fibernetics’ rapid success has been leveraged by a marriage of established legacy systems with emerging internet protocol based technologies and underpinned by the unique experience of Fibernetics’ founders and management team, as pioneers of VoIP communications in Canada. Fibernetics is an operating Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC) regulated by the CRTC, that has direct connectivity into the heart of the incumbents fiberoptic networks across Canada.
We offer a high energy, professional yet casual work environment with the opportunity to make a difference every day. It’s an environment where everyone’s contribution is valued and rewarded. We take pride in our ability to have fun and celebrate our successes together. In return, we are looking for people who are creative and passionate about their work. Successful employees have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for technology. If we are describing you, then consider becoming a part of the Fibernetics team!