Business Systems Analyst and Admin
At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you!
We are inviting an awesome Business Systems Analyst and Admin to join our Operations team to contribute to delivering happiness and connections every day.
Reporting to the Director of Business Operations, you will be responsible for working closely with the other members of the Business Operations team, Development team, and other internal departments to identify and implement process and systems improvements in order to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance the customer experience. You will play a key part in ensuring successful scoping, testing, and implementation of key processes, systems, and hardware.
Worldline residential services is a division of Fibernetics Corporation located in Waterloo, ON. Worldline offers unlimited home phone and internet at competitive rates! Check out www.worldline.ca to learn more.
The unique tasks that you will take pride in accomplishing are listed below.
Ways you Contribute
- You will be responsible for system administration for operations systems including Freeside, Best Practical RT, Bell ePortal, PortaOne, VTiger, and other internal tools and systems as required.
- You will perform high-level troubleshooting and problem identification regarding system issues.
- You will triage end user issues and troubleshoot to resolve or escalate quickly.
- You will act as a liaison with internal teams regarding issues and incidents.
- You will act as the subject matter expert for our internal systems when it comes to projects.
- You will participate in meetings and internal status and project updates.
- You will prepare test plans and perform testing for system changes.
- You will perform data analysis and manage the Call Centre AVD/IVR tools.
- You will contribute ideas to enhance operation processes and efficiencies to improve the customer experience for all Fibernetics brands.
- You will effectively interact with all levels of employees within Fibernetics.
- You will perform other duties and projects as assigned.
What Makes you Awesome
- You have the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with internal Stakeholders.
- You have detailed and meticulous troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills
- You have the ability to prioritize based on needs, impact and deadlines.
- You demonstrate excellence in independent work and efficiency.
- You can juggle completion of repetitive small tasks while working through larger projects
- You are
- You have the ability to juggle a large number of projects and requests and prioritize based on needs and impact.
- You are professional with excellent interpersonal, relationship, and communications skills through all organizational levels.
- You have experience presenting plans and results to colleagues.
- You have the ability to learn new technology concepts and systems quickly.
- You have advanced skills with Microsoft Excel, demonstrable through analysis and forecasting.
- You have the ability to write clear and professional reports, processes, and procedures.
- You are familiar with wiki-text, HTML, and CSS.
- You thrive in a positive workplace environment.
Skills considered to be an asset
- You have background in ITIL Foundations
- You have post-secondary education in Telecommunications, Technology, or Project Management.
- You are familiar with Telepony, VoIP, and Internet and Data communications concepts.
- You have experience in residential and business delivery and support processes within an ISP or Telecom organization.
- You have experience with project management tools and methodologies.
- You have experience in any of the following: Freeside, Best Practical RT, Redmine, SQL, VTiger, SmartRG, PrimeHome TR-069 ACS platform, PortaOne, Bell ePortal Admin, Code/XML editors, Webservices, Perl, Java Script, Call Centre ACD/IVR Management.
- Bilingualism in English and French.
what makes us awesome
• Located in a scenic area ideal for nature walks during your break and catching a glimpse of wildlife.
• Attractive benefit plan.
• Three weeks of vacation to start.
• Paid day off for your birthday.
• Two paid days off a year to use for volunteering with a charitable organization.
• Dog friendly office.
• Flexible hours for most positions.
• Full kitchen with free coffee and tea.
• Fully-equipped on-site gym open to employees 24/7.
• Showers on-site.
• Lounge with foosball tables.
• Social Committee with regular company lunches & events.
• LAN Parties.
• Free parking.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in. We look forward to hearing from you!