Call Centre Analyst
We are one of Canada’s fastest growing telecommunications companies and one of Waterloo Region’s emerging start-up success stories! Our rapid success has been leveraged by a marriage of established legacy systems with emerging internet protocol based technologies. This success has translated into growth and many new career opportunities and therefore we are looking for talented people to join our team!
We offer a high energy, professional yet casual work environment with the opportunity to make a difference every day. It’s an environment where everyone’s contribution is valued and rewarded. We take pride in our ability to have fun and celebrate our successes together. In return, we are looking for people who are creative and passionate about their work. Successful employees have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for technology. If we are describing you, then consider becoming a part of the Fibernetics team!
At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you!
We are inviting an awesome Contact Centre Analyst to join our Operations team to contribute to delivering happiness and connections every day by being awesome. Reporting to the VP of Operations, the Call Centre Analyst is responsible for creating call volume forecasts, calculating staffing requirements, and organizing schedules in partnership with the Call Centre Management. The unique tasks that you will take pride in accomplishing are listed below.
ways you contribute
• You will prepare and analyze agent schedules in order to meet service level requirements in the most efficient manner possible while within work policies, legal requirements, and other constraints.
• You will build staffing strategies (WFM) that take into account variables that may affect staffing and call volume projects and forecasts.
• You will monitor and analyze call patterns and make adjustments as needed to ensure optimal efficiency.
• You will forecast demand within the business units.
• You will create scheduling matrices and forecasts in order to ensure achieve service levels, schedule adherence, and financial goals.
• You will analyze staffing and cost trends, and make recommendations to management as needed.
• You will work with multiple call centres to manage call flow, disaster recovery, contingency plans, and availability while using a balanced approached to customer satisfaction (wait times, FCR, abandon rates, costs).
• You will configure and make changes to the NEWT Contact Centre system for call flow changes and IVR management.
• You will prepare and disseminate timely and accurate reports to Operations Management.
• You will proactively monitor associate calling behaviours, efficiency, and availability.
• You will report associate deficiencies to Operations Management.
• You will manage contact centre messaging during peak or abnormal situations.
• You will be available for on-call during contact centre hours.
essential knowledge and skills
• You have 2+ years of contact centre experience in a similar role with 50+ seats.
• You have 2+ years of experience working with call centre reporting and metrics.
• You have experience using scheduling tools, knowledge of staff planning, workload distribution, and trend analysis in a contact centre.
• You have an understanding of ACD systems and call routing.
• You have strong analytical skills and the ability to apply them in real-time.
• You have excellent Microsoft Office skills and you are an expert with Microsoft Excel.
• You have the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and tasks.
• You have a College or University degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
• You have the ability to operate effectively in a team environment.
• You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• You have excellent interpersonal skills.
• You are dependable.
skills considered to be an asset
• You have experience managing an ACD or phone system.
• You have experience with SQL, PostgresSQL, Access, and other database systems.
• You have experience in business analysis.
what makes us awesome
• Located in a scenic area ideal for nature walks during your break and catching a glimpse of wildlife
• Attractive benefit plan
• Three weeks of vacation to start
• Paid day off for your birthday
• Two paid days off a year to use for volunteering with a charitable organization
• Dog friendly office
• Flexible hours for most positions
• Full kitchen with free coffee and tea
• Fully-equipped on-site gym open to employees 24/7
• Showers on-site
• Lounge with foosball tables
• Social Committee with regular company lunches & events
• LAN Parties
• Free parking
Write to email@example.com to let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in. We look forward to hearing from you!