Customer Service Representative - Residential Sales (5 month contract)
At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you!
We are inviting an awesome Customer Service Representative to join our Residential team to contribute to delivering happiness and connections every day. The unique tasks that you will take pride in accomplishing are listed below.
ways you contribute
• You will deliver boundless enthusiasm in selling to potential Worldline customers via the telephone.
• You will employ a structured and consultative sales methodology in the task of educating customers on the significant benefits associated with Worldline’s service offerings.
• You will be the point person for a new-to-market product offering.
• You will diligently manage a pipeline of potential customers.
• You will provide sales reporting to help overcome barriers and ensure success of this position.
• You will embrace Fibernetics’ unique business culture and make a meaningful contribution to the happiness of your colleagues and customers.
• You will work hard and be a key contributor in the launch of a new Worldline service offering.
what makes you awesome
• You have experience in retail sales and/or telephone sales.
• You are confident, outgoing and people oriented.
• You take pride in helping customers and finding the right products/services for their needs.
• You have knowledge of the Canadian telecommunications industry.
• You are bondable and trustworthy.
• You are motivated to embrace the challenge of launching a new service offering.
• You look to go above and beyond.
• You are a fast learner and eager to get started.
• Bilingualism considered an asset.
what makes us awesome
• Located in a scenic area ideal for nature walks during your break and catching a glimpse of wildlife.
• Attractive benefit plan.
• Three weeks of vacation to start.
• Paid day off for your birthday.
• Two paid days off a year to use for volunteering with a charitable organization.
• Dog friendly office.
• Flexible hours for most positions.
• Full kitchen with free coffee and tea.
• Fully-equipped on-site gym open to employees 24/7.
• Showers on-site.
• Lounge with foosball tables.
• Social Committee with regular company lunches & events.
• LAN Parties.
• Free parking.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in. We look forward to hearing from you!