Finance Systems Coordinator - Co-op
At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you!
We are inviting an awesome Financial Systems Coordinator (co-op) to join our Finance team to contribute to delivering happiness and connections every day. The unique tasks that you will take pride in accomplishing are listed below.
This is a 4-month co-op opportunity beginning in January and ending in April. Applicants must be going into a co-op term in January.
This position will focus on improving the integration of our Financial and Operations systems and ensuring that our Financial systems have accurate, complete and timely information. There will also be the opportunity to provide information to senior staff through data analysis and reporting that will drive decision making at all levels.
ways you contribute
• You will reconcile General Ledger accounts on a regular basis.
• You will write MSSQL queries to generate data consistency reports.
• You will create/improve management reports to drive better decision making.
• You will perform data analysis to respond to specific questions/issues.
• You will test results of new automation programs.
• You will monitor usage of financial systems.
what makes you awesome
• You have experience with Microsoft Office.
• You can create MSSQL queries from scratch.
• You can build financial reports.
• You have Financial Analysis and Data Analytics skills.
• You have experience with Dynamics GP, or a similar ERP, or are willing and able to learn.
• You have accounting knowledge, or are willing and able to learn.
• You have experience in generating KPI’s, or you are willing and able to learn.
what makes us awesome
• Located in a scenic area ideal for nature walks during your break and catching a glimpse of wildlife.
• Paid day off for your birthday.
• Dog friendly office.
• Flexible hours for most positions.
• Full kitchen with free coffee and tea.
• Fully-equipped on-site gym open to employees 24/7.
• Showers on-site.
• Lounge with foosball tables.
• Social Committee with regular company lunches & events.
• LAN Parties.
• Free parking.
Write to email@example.com to let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in. We look forward to hearing from you!