At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you!
We are inviting an awesome IT Specialist to join our Technology team to contribute to delivering happiness and connections every day by being awesome. The unique tasks that you will take pride in accomplishing are listed below.
ways you contribute
• You will deliver IT support using remote capabilities and leading edge automation tools.
• You will identify, troubleshoot, research, support, and resolve customer IT issues.
• You will manage customer relationship and experience.
• You will be an accountable point of engagement and direction for customers and 3rd party vendors.
• You will work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires an evaluation of identifiable attributes.
• You will be a role model in creating, delivering, and managing knowledge and technical resources.
• You will build a team with world class capabilities and depth of knowledge to handle IT, audio, visual, security, networking, and computer repairs.
• You will engage vendors to supply software, networking, and security solutions.
• You will be the proactive voice that directs the IT team to upcoming issues or changes in technology.
• You will research new technology that will benefit Fibernetics.
• You will approve financial purchases with budget in mind.
essential knowledge and skills
• You have 5+ years of experience with Windows server platform management experience including: Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, DHCP and VMWare.
• You have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Windows desktop operating systems, MAC OSX, Unix/Linux and network diagnostic tools.
• You have strong knowledge of network technologies including: routers, switches, wifi and VPNs.
• You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• You have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• You must be able to demonstrate previous success related to technical solutions delivery as well as a solid foundation in connectivity concepts and applications.
skills considered to be an asset
• Microsoft MCP or MCSE
• Cisco CCNA or other network related certifications
• Experience with VoIP products
• Network firewalls and network security
What makes us awesome
• Located in a scenic area ideal for nature walks during your break and catching a glimpse of wildlife
• Attractive benefit plan
• Three weeks of vacation to start
• Paid day off for your birthday
• Two paid days off a year to use for volunteering with a charitable organization
• Dog friendly office
• Flexible hours for most positions
• Full kitchen with free coffee and tea
• Fully-equipped on-site gym open to employees 24/7
• Showers on-site
• Lounge with foosball tables
• Social Committee with regular company lunches & events
• LAN Parties
• Free parking
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in. We look forward to hearing from you!