This is a contract position beginning October 2019.
For priority consideration please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by August 23, 2019 and let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are inviting an awesome Human Resources Manager to join our HR & Culture team to contribute to delivering happiness and connections every day! Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, you will have the opportunity to manage all the HR functions in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment. Our ideal candidate would be an UltiPro expert and have working knowledge of the Canada Labour Code for federally regulated employers. This role has one direct report.
Ways You Contribute
- You will build and maintain strong relationships across all levels of the organization.
- You will contribute to the successful implementation of our new HR and Payroll system UltiPro.
- You will be responsible for optimizing the UltiPro platform and training employees on features as they are rolled out.
- You will ensure timely responses to colleagues by providing guidance and recommendations, redirecting or escalating as appropriate.
- You will support and advise hiring managers on talent and recruitment processes and decisions.
- You will handle employee relations, documenting situations and following through to an appropriate resolution.
- You will embrace the flexible and innovative environment while ensuring required procedures are followed as necessary for an optimal balance.
- You will manage the employment equity program and be responsible for our submission of the 2019 Employment Equity Report.
- You will work with the team to coordinate culture and employee engagement initiatives.
- You will provide HR data and analytics to Leadership to support business reporting, planning and management.
- You will manage the quarterly employee engagement surveys, presenting results to Leadership and communicating results to employees.
- You will draft company communications while ensuring accuracy, inclusivity, and clarity.
- You will proactively bring forward and execute on ideas to improve HR and Culture initiatives.
- You will liaise with legal counsel regarding employment matters.
- You will oversee the company’s Health and Safety program acting as a member on the committee.
- You will monitor legislation changes and update policies as required.
- You will manage the groups benefits plan and review annual renewals.
- You will model organizational values and human resources competencies.
What Makes You Awesome
- You have a minimum of 5 years of progressive HR experience working across multiple functions, preferably in a technical environment.
- You have post-secondary education in Human Resources or a related field.
- You have working knowledge of the Canada Labour Code for federally regulated employers.
- You have your CHRP or CHRL designation.
- You have experience with Ultimate Software’s UltiPro and training employees on features as they are rolled out.
- You have the proven ability to provide sound advice, guidance, and facilitation on human resources matters.
- You have strong ethics in relation to business practices, privacy, and confidentiality.
- You have well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You are passionate about helping others.
- You believe in Fibernetics’ purpose and values.
Bonus Points For
- Experience implementing a new HR & Payroll Software. This role begins during the final steps of a new HR & Payroll software implementation.
- Experience in the telecommunications industry.
At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you!
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in. We look forward to hearing from you!