At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you!
We are inviting an awesome Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team to contribute to delivering happiness and connections every day. The unique tasks that you will take pride in accomplishing are listed below.
ways you contribute
• You will assist in preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives for new product launches and existing products.
• You will work with the marketing team to brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns, events, and activities.
• You will use SEO best practices to monitor and improve SEO rankings to generate traffic to our site.
• You will prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
• You will execute marketing campaigns, strategies, initiatives, and day-to-day activities on time and within budget.
• You will conduct market research to ensure we are competitive in the marketplace.
• You will work closely with the sales team to support growth initiatives.
• You will identify opportunities for increasing brand awareness and growth using digital and traditional platforms.
• You will develop strong internal and external relationships with departments and partners.
• You will routinely analyze and report on performance metrics and recommend methods to drive conversions, reduce cancellations, and support growth initiatives.
what makes you awesome
• You have 3-5 years of experience in an agency or client role.
• You have a post-secondary degree in a relevant field.
• You have experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite.
• You have experience in using CMS platforms to update website content.
• You have strong and proven experience in SEO.
• You have experience with Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
• You have experience in conversion based marketing strategies.
• You are self-motivated with strong organizational, interpersonal, and collaboration skills.
• You have research, analytical, and reporting skills.
• You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
what makes us awesome
• Located in a scenic area ideal for nature walks during your break and catching a glimpse of wildlife.
• Attractive benefit plan.
• Three weeks of vacation to start.
• Paid day off for your birthday.
• Two paid days off a year to use for volunteering with a charitable organization.
• Dog friendly office.
• Flexible hours for most positions.
• Full kitchen with free coffee and tea.
• Fully-equipped on-site gym open to employees 24/7.
• Showers on-site.
• Lounge with foosball tables.
• Social Committee with regular company lunches & events.
• LAN Parties.
• Free parking.
Write to email@example.com to let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in. We look forward to hearing from you!