Marketing Coordinator - Worldline & NEWT
At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you!
We are inviting an awesome Marketing Coordinator to join our team to contribute on delivering happiness and connections every day. Our approach is to embrace the strength of the services and pace of innovation to drive marketing programs that are entrepreneurial, data-driven and respectful of our users. We are looking for a marketer interested in working on varied projects including creative services, social media, public relations, quantitative marketing and field marketing.
The unique tasks that you will take pride in accomplishing are listed below.
ways you contribute
• You will be involved in marketing strategy, planning, and campaign execution to support sales and customer conversion efforts.
• You will find innovative ways to engage and educate new and existing Fibernetics’ customers on all of our services and products while further establishing the Fibernetics’ brands.
• You will take great ideas and translate them into executable plans with measurable results.
• You will be responsible for driving Fibernetics’ residential and business growth and revenue generating efforts through effective and results-focused marketing campaigns.
• You will derive from Ad hoc analysis, through the querying of databases including Google Analytics and other online tools to answer questions from Marketing.
• You will provide support for post campaign data analysis and insights to help improve campaign results as well as marketing objectives for churn reduction and revenue stimulation.
• You will design and develop automated processes for recurrent campaigns, reports, and other related database support processes.
• You will work with IT on different Business Intelligence projects to improve data accessibility and quality.
• You will identify and develop innovative marketing strategies and plans to drive sales efforts and upgrade existing customers on new products and services.
• You will develop marketing plans; be accountable for driving plans through to implementation.
what makes you awesome
• You will need to be able to thrive in fast paced and passionate environment that believes in making a difference.
• You have superior business sense, problem solving, project management, and analytical skills.
• You have a proven track record of results, demonstrated accountability for achieving individual and shared goals.
• You have 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
• Post-secondary education in Marketing and Business considered an asset.
• Previous experience in the Telecommunications industry is preferred.
• You thrive in a positive workplace environment.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in. We look forward to hearing from you!