Process and Documentation Specialist - Temporary
At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you!
We are inviting an awesome Process and Documentation Specialist to join our Operations team to contribute to delivering happiness and connections every day. The unique tasks that you will take pride in accomplishing are listed below.
This is a 4-month temporary role with the possibility of becoming permanent based on business needs.
ways you contribute
• You will participate in product and system launches to develop, document and test new processes.
• You will evaluate needs and develop new process documentation, and modify current materials.
• You will interview internal subject matter experts to obtain relevant content.
• You will conduct follow-ups to determine if documentation needs have been met.
• You will create and publish company-wide weekly communication documents.
• You will develop training material and train end users on new processes and systems.
• You will manage customer facing email templates for staff use.
• You will interact professionally and efficiently with all levels of employees within Fibernetics.
• You will contribute ideas to enhance operation processes and efficiencies to improve the customer experience with all of Fibernetics’ brands.
• You will ensure proper branding and version control of documentation.
• You will act as process clarification point and training liaison for staff at other sites and outsourced/partner companies.
• You will document staff procedures for acquired companies and any updates as a result of acquisition.
• You will work collaboratively as part of a team to accomplish team objectives.
• You will perform other duties and projects as assigned.
what makes you awesome
• You have previous experience in documenting content and/or policies.
• You have demonstrated proficiency in process and analytics
• You have experience with Alfresco documentation tool.
• You have strong attention to detail and high organizational skills.
• You are proficient with Microsoft Office products.
• You are self-motivated and results-oriented.
• You have experience with training or teaching adults.
• You have the demonstrated ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
• You have the ability to learn new technology concepts and systems quickly.
skills considered an asset
• Experience in Telecommunications.
• Bilingual in English and French.
• Training in Project Management.
• Experience with inline HTML or CSS, wiki text, Perl, or Boolean expressions.
what makes us awesome
• Located in a scenic area ideal for nature walks during your break and catching a glimpse of wildlife.
• Attractive benefit plan.
• Three weeks of vacation to start.
• Paid day off for your birthday.
• Two paid days off a year to use for volunteering with a charitable organization.
• Dog friendly office.
• Flexible hours for most positions.
• Full kitchen with free coffee and tea.
• Fully-equipped on-site gym open to employees 24/7.
• Showers on-site.
• Lounge with foosball tables.
• Social Committee with regular company lunches & events.
• LAN Parties.
• Free parking.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org and to let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in. We look forward to hearing from you!