Process Documentation Specialist - 1 year contract
At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you!
We are inviting an awesome Process Documentation Specialist to join our Operations team to contribute to delivering happiness and connections every day. The unique tasks that you will take pride in accomplishing are listed below.
Please note that this is a one year temporary position.
ways you contribute
• You will participate in product and system launches to develop, document, and test new processes.
• You will evaluate needs and develop new process documentation and/or modify current material.
• You will interview subject matter experts to obtain relevant content.
• You will conduct follow up’s to determine if documentation has met needs.
• You will create and publish weekly company-wide communications documents.
• You will develop training material and train end users on new processes and systems.
• You will manage customer facing templates and emails for staff use.
• You will interact professionally and efficiently with all levels of employees within Fibernetics.
• You will contribute ideas to enhance operation processes and efficiencies to improve the customer experience for all Fibernetics brands.
• You will ensure branding and version control of documentation.
• You will act as a process clarification point and training liaison for staff at other sites and outsourced/partner companies.
• You will document staff procedures for acquired companies and any updates as a result of acquisition.
• You will work collaboratively as part of a team to accomplish team objectives.
• You will perform other duties and projects as assigned.
what makes you awesome
• You have previous experience in documenting content and/or policies.
• You have strong attention to detail and high organizational skills.
• You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
• You are self-motivated and results-oriented.
• You have experience training or teaching adults.
• You have demonstrated the ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
• You have the ability to learn new technology concepts and systems quickly.
• Bilingualism in French considered an asset.
• Telecommunications experience considered an asset.
• Project Management training considered an asset.
• Some travel may be required.
Write to email@example.com to let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in. We look forward to hearing from you!