Project Coordinator - 1 year contract
At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you!
We are inviting an awesome Project Coordinator to join our NEWT Business Services team to contribute to delivering happiness and connections every day. The unique tasks that you will take pride in accomplishing are listed below.
Please note that this is a temporary position.
ways you contribute
• You will organize and verify orders to be accurate and complete.
• You will enter orders into Freeside and Best Practical RT systems, and generate Microsoft Dynamics GP Sales Orders.
• You will coordinate installations with field installers, integration partners, and shipping.
• You will place orders for telephony hardware, and ensure orders are processed in a timely manner.
• You will liaise with customers and integrators to ensure cancellation and move orders are processed efficiently.
• You will order DSL and other connectivity circuits, coordinate dates and installation/testing, and effectively communicate expectations to end user customers.
• You will verify TNs for LNP process, and work with LNP team to ensure transparent number porting to Fibernetics.
• You will audit customer accounts/systems as required to ensure accurate records for ongoing support.
• You will complete other projects as assigned related to process development, training documentation for provisioning and installation, project coordination, and PBX support.
• You will address customer concerns, complaints, or escalations as they relate to order implementation.You will handle inbound telephone inquiries for new and existing customers regarding orders and Moves, Adds and Changes.
• You will provision and set up PBX boxes including phone numbers and customer information.
• You will support Fibernetics VARS, Resellers, and Agents through the order process.
• You will assist the Support and Sales Teams with MAC (Move. Add, Change) Orders and RMAs as required.
what makes you awesome
• You are extremely detail oriented with proven time management skills.
• You have 1-3 years’ project/order coordination and/or 1- 3 years customer service, sales, or support experience.
• Post-secondary education considered an asset.
• You have the ability to maintain organization within a fast pace environment with multiple simultaneous demands.
• You must have strong computers skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook, and Web based programs.
• You are able to learn new technology terms and systems quickly with minimal training.
• You must have excellent customer service skills and professional telephone etiquette.
• You strong leadership and communication skills (written and oral).
• You show initiative and willingness to learn new skills.
• You have the ability to work both individually and within a team environment.
• You have an interest in technology and internet/telecommunications.
• You have previous Telecom or ISP experience highly preferred (LNP knowledge an asset).
• You have familiarity with Telecom services and terminology.
• You have experience with Microsoft Dynamic GP (Great Plains) Sales Order Entry.
• You have formal training in Business Administration, Project Management, or related field, or equivalent experience.
• Bilingual (French/English) considered an asset.
what makes us awesome
• Located in a scenic area ideal for nature walks during your break and catching a glimpse of wildlife.
• Attractive benefit plan.
• Three weeks of vacation to start.
• Paid day off for your birthday.
• Two paid days off a year to use for volunteering with a charitable organization.
• Dog friendly office.
• Flexible hours for most positions.
• Full kitchen with free coffee and tea.
• Fully-equipped on-site gym open to employees 24/7.
• Showers on-site.
• Lounge with foosball tables.
• Social Committee with regular company lunches & events.
• LAN Parties.
• Free parking.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in. We look forward to hearing from you!