Quality Assurance Analyst
We are one of Canada’s fastest growing telecommunications companies and one of Waterloo Region’s emerging start-up success stories! Our rapid success has been leveraged by a marriage of established legacy systems with emerging internet protocol based technologies. This success has translated into growth and many new career opportunities and therefore we are looking for talented people to join our team!
We offer a high energy, professional yet casual work environment with the opportunity to make a difference every day. It’s an environment where everyone’s contribution is valued and rewarded. We take pride in our ability to have fun and celebrate our successes together. In return, we are looking for people who are creative and passionate about their work. Successful employees have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for technology. If we are describing you, then consider becoming a part of the Fibernetics team!
At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you!
We are inviting an awesome Quality Assurance Analyst to join our Operations team to contribute to delivering happiness and connections every day. The unique tasks that you will take pride in accomplishing are listed below.
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for compiling and analyzing data around the residential customer’s experience throughout their relationship with Fibernetics and for contributing to on-going improvements to increase effective interaction across organizational boundaries, including Product Management, Operations, Development, Marketing, Support, and Logistics.
ways you contribute
- You will review customer interactions across various touch points including phone calls, email, chat, social media and face to face contacts.
- You will work closely with the customers to understand their needs and the desired direction for company growth.
- You will interact and build open relationships across all departments to improve communication and alignment.
- You will develop and maintain quality metrics and measures.
- You will review processes to identify Operational gaps in the customer experience based upon direct and indirect customer feedback.
- You will contribute to an on-going initiative to provide the best experience possible at the lowest cost in the industry.
- You will analyze data from customer contact points to improve the overall experience.
- You will provide reports and presentations on QA trending and improvement plans.
what makes you awesome
- You are self-driven and motivated to deliver customer success and a world-class customer experience.
- You have 2+ years of experience in Quality Assurance, Supervisory or Training roles in a call center environment.
- You have a track-record of success in customer facing roles including roles such as account management, customer support, and sales.
- General telecom background or experience would be an asset.
- Language proficiency in spoken and written English and French.
- You can work with minimal supervision on a variety of projects and effectively within a team when required.
- You have the ability to travel outside of Canada if required.
- You have the knowledge of a variety of QA systems, metrics and methodologies applicable to a call center environment.
what makes us awesome
- Located in a scenic area ideal for nature walks during your break and catching a glimpse of wildlife.
- Attractive benefit plan.
- Three weeks of vacation to start.
- Paid day off for your birthday.
- Two paid days off a year to use for volunteering with a charitable organization.
- Dog friendly office.
- Flexible hours for most positions.
- Full kitchen with free coffee and tea.
- Fully-equipped on-site gym open to employees 24/7.
- Showers on-site.
- Lounge with foosball tables.
- Social Committee with regular company lunches & events.
- LAN Parties.
- Free parking.
Write to email@example.com to let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in. We look forward to hearing from you!