Residential Billing Escalation Specialist
We are one of Canada’s fastest growing telecommunications companies and one of Waterloo Region’s emerging start-up success stories! Our rapid success has been leveraged by a marriage of established legacy systems with emerging internet protocol based technologies. This success has translated into growth and many new career opportunities and therefore we are looking for talented people to join our team! We offer a high energy, professional yet casual work environment with the opportunity to make a difference every day. It’s an environment where everyone’s contribution is valued and rewarded. We take pride in our ability to have fun and celebrate our successes together. In return, we are looking for people who are creative and passionate about their work. Successful employees have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for technology. If we are describing you, then consider becoming a part of the Fibernetics team!
At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you! We are inviting an awesome Residential Billing Escalation Specialist to join our Operations team to contribute to delivering happiness and connections every day. The unique tasks that you will take pride in accomplishing are listed below. The Residential Billing Escalation Specialist is responsible for support of the residential customer’s experience. This position will act as an escalation point for complex issues that impact the financial relationship with these customers.
ways you contribute
- You will conduct maintenance and changes on residential customer accounts.
- You will coordinate with colleagues across multiple roles and physical locations to deliver excellent, seamless support to our customers.
- You will take ownership of resolving and preventing future customer issues.
- You will demonstrate the ability to use logical questioning and reasoning to determine root cause and resolution.
- You will be self-assured in communicating with customers while reducing conflict and build rapport.
- You will interact and build open relationships across all departments to improve communication and alignment.
- You will review processes to identify Operational gaps in the customer experience based upon direct and indirect customer feedback.
- You will proactively identify systematic issues and obstacles to customer satisfaction.
- You will have direct written and verbal communication with customers.
what makes you awesome
- You are self-driven and motivated to deliver customer success and a world-class customer experience.
- You have 2+ years of Experience in Customer Support in a call center environment, with preference given to those with Escalation or Financial experience.
- You have a proven aptitude with arithmetic calculations and financial concepts.
- General telecom background or experience would be considered an asset.
- Language proficiency in spoken and written English is required. Bilingualism in French is an asset.
- You will work with minimal supervision on a variety of projects and effectively within a team when required.
- You must be a self-starter, organized, detail oriented and have the ability to manage several competing priorities simultaneously.
what makes us awesome
- Located in a scenic area ideal for nature walks during your break and catching a glimpse of wildlife.
- Attractive benefit plan.
- Three weeks of vacation to start.
- Paid day off for your birthday.
- Two paid days off a year to use for volunteering with a charitable organization.
- Dog friendly office.
- Flexible hours for most positions.
- Full kitchen with free coffee and tea.
- Fully-equipped on-site gym open to employees 24/7.
- Showers on-site.
- Lounge with foosball tables.
- Social Committee with regular company lunches & events.
- LAN Parties.
- Free parking.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in. We look forward to hearing from you!