Service Delivery Coordinator - NEWT Business Services
We are one of Canada’s fastest growing telecommunications companies and one of Waterloo Region’s emerging start-up success stories! Our rapid success has been leveraged by a marriage of established legacy systems with emerging internet protocol based technologies. This success has translated into growth and many new career opportunities and therefore we are looking for talented people to join our team!
We offer a high energy, professional yet casual work environment with the opportunity to make a difference every day. It’s an environment where everyone’s contribution is valued and rewarded. We take pride in our ability to have fun and celebrate our successes together. In return, we are looking for people who are creative and passionate about their work. Successful employees have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for technology. If we are describing you, then consider becoming a part of the Fibernetics team!
At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you!
We are inviting an awesome Service Delivery Coordinator to join our NEWT Business Services team to contribute to delivering happiness and connections every day. The unique tasks that you will take pride in accomplishing are listed below.
The Service Delivery Coordinator is responsible for working closely with the other members of the Service Delivery Team. This role requires excellent customer service and negotiation skills to ensure that the changes that are needed on Corporate customer accounts are handled in a professional and timely manner. This role will also be responsible for the proactive identification of missing notifications, due dates, and or missed customer expectations and the rescheduling of confirmed dates where required.
ways you contribute
- You will analyze and make recommendations for upgrades and add-on products for existing clients.
- You will coordinate the ordering and cancellation of facilities and circuits.
- You will handle inbound telephone inquiries for new and existing customers regarding orders and Moves, Adds and Changes.
- You will ensure confirmation of installation dates with customers and rescheduling of installation dates as required.
- You will effectively interact with all levels of employees within Fibernetics.
- You will participate in documentation or testing of Departmental Process and Procedures as required.
- You will develop good working relationships with Suppliers and customers.
- You will conduct billing and error checking of accounts during transition periods.
- You will run and analyze audit and QA reports.
- You will support the front line customer service, support, sales and billing teams.
- You will handle customer complaints and escalations from the front line.
- You will assist in the collection of information and handle all elements of processing orders for new and existing customers.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
what makes you awesome
- Telecom or ISP Provider Experience an asset.
- You have excellent internal and external oral communication skills at all organizational levels.
- You have excellent written communication including the ability to write clear and professional reports, process and procedures.
- You are self-motivated and results oriented.
- You are able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- You are extremely professional with excellent interpersonal, relationship, and communication skills.
- You have the ability to propel and maintain cross functional resources and relationships with internal and external customers.
- You are self-motivated and quick to learn.
- You are comfortable with new technology and systems.
- Bilingual an asset (French – English). Additional languages an asset.
what makes us awesome
- Located in a scenic area ideal for nature walks during your break and catching a glimpse of wildlife.
- Attractive benefit plan.
- Three weeks of vacation to start.
- Paid day off for your birthday.
- Two paid days off a year to use for volunteering with a charitable organization.
- Dog friendly office.
- Flexible hours for most positions.
- Full kitchen with free coffee and tea.
- Fully-equipped on-site gym open to employees 24/7.
- Showers on-site.
- Lounge with foosball tables.
- Social Committee with regular company lunches & events.
- LAN Parties.
- Free parking.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in. We look forward to hearing from you!