Service Delivery Coordinator - Residential
This position is located at our Waterloo, ON office – 200 Bathurst Drive. It is a 6 month contract with the possibility of extension based on business needs.
We are inviting an awesome Service Delivery Coordinator to join our Residential Services team to contribute to delivering happiness and connections every day. The Service Delivery Coordinator is responsible for working closely with the other members of the Service Delivery Team. This role requires excellent customer service and negotiation skills to ensure that the changes that are needed on Corporate customer accounts are handled in a professional and timely manner. The role will also be responsible for the proactive identification of missing notifications, due dates, missed customer expectation, and the rescheduling of confirmed dates where required.
The unique tasks that you will take pride in accomplishing are listed below.
Ways You Contribute
• You will coordinate the ordering and cancellation of facilities and circuits.
• You will handle inquiries for new and existing customers regarding orders and moves, adds, and changes.
• You will ensure confirmation of installation dates with customers and rescheduling of installation dates as required.
• You will effectively interact with all levels of employees within Fibernetics.
• You will develop good working relationships with suppliers and customers.
• You will conduct billing and error checking of accounts as needed during order fulfillment.
• You will support the front-line customer service, support, sales, and billing teams.
• You will assist in the collection of information and handle all elements of processing orders for new and existing customers.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
What Makes You Awesome
• You have excellent written and oral communication skills.
• You have the ability to write clear and professional reports; and to document processes and procedures.
• You are able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
• You are extremely professional with excellent interpersonal skills.
• You have the ability to propel and maintain cross-functional resources and relationships with internal and external customers.
• You are self-motivated and quick to learn.
• You are comfortable with new technology and systems.
• Bilingual (English and French) considered an asset.
• Experience in telecommunications or with an internet service provider considered an asset.
We offer a high energy, professional yet casual work environment with the opportunity to make a difference every day. It’s an environment where everyone’s contribution is valued and rewarded. We take pride in our ability to have fun and celebrate our successes together. In return, we are looking for people who are creative and passionate about their work. Successful employees have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for technology. If we are describing you, then consider becoming a part of the Fibernetics team!
What Makes Us Awesome
• Modern and open workspace.
• Attractive benefit plan.
• Three weeks of vacation to start.
• Paid day off for your birthday.
• Two paid days off a year to use for volunteering with a charitable organization.
• Catered lunch twice a week.
• Flexible hours for most positions.
• Full kitchen with free coffee and tea.
• Fully-equipped on-site gym open to employees 24/7.
• Showers on-site.
• Ping Pong table.
• Social Committee with regular company lunches & events.
• LAN Parties.
• Free parking.
At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you! Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in.