Technical Customer Service Specialist - NEWT Business Services
At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you!
We are inviting an awesome Technical Customer Service Specialist to join our NEWT team to contribute to delivering happiness and connections every day. The unique tasks that you will take pride in accomplishing are listed below.
ways you contribute
• You will answer technical support calls related to high speed internet and PBX products.
• You will track all issues and escalate unresolvable issues to the next level of support.
• You will follow-up with customers and partners to ensure resolution satisfaction.
• You will work in a team environment to resolve customer and partner issues.
• You will work flexible shifts which will include “On Call” duties.
• You will perform other duties based on the needs of the business as they arise.
what makes you awesome
• You have exceptional Customer Service skills.
• You have outstanding comprehension and communication skills (Written and Oral).
• You have detailed and meticulous troubleshooting and analytic thinking skills.
• You have the ability to learn and comprehend technology changes at a rapid pace.
• You have knowledge and understanding of:
o DSL, Ethernet, TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP
o LAN/WAN and Wireless networking technologies
o Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
o Working knowledge of Linux
• You have 3+ years of experience in technical support customer service role.
• You have knowledge of Cisco IOS.
• You have knowledge of PBX technologies.
• You have knowledge of Linux.
• You have knowledge of T1 and DOCSIS technologies.
• Bilingualism (French Preferred).
• College or University education, in computer science or engineering.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in. We look forward to hearing from you!