Technical Support Specialist - Nucleus
This position is at Nucleus Information Service Inc, a subsidiary of Fibernetics and is located in Calgary, Alberta.
At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you!
We are inviting an awesome Technical Support Specialist to join our Technology to contribute to delivering happiness and connections every day. The unique tasks that you will take pride in accomplishing are listed below.
ways you contribute
• You will answer technical support calls, tickets & follow-up, and voice mail.
• You will help with support e-mail, KB and live help.
• You will manage the Tier 1 Knowledge Base is continually updated to ensure it stays current.
• You will test and clean modems, RMA’s as required.
• You will follow-up with LYNX tickets and updates, as per DSL coordinator.
• You will consult on in-house PC’s as required, onsite visits when requested or required.
• You will manage the Postmaster mail box.
• You will manage the Copyright infringement mail box.
what makes you awesome
• You have excellent customer service skills (Customer Happiness is Number One!).
• You have 2+ years of experience in Voice and Data communication.
• You have an understanding of DSL, Cable internet, Ethernet, and wireless technologies.
• You have working knowledge of network protocols.
• You are highly self-motivated with high attention to detail.
• You have a good sense of humour, patience, understanding, and are eager to learn.
• You are capable of managing multiple priorities and appropriately prioritizing issues.
• You are a self-start with the ability to identify and complete work on time with little supervision.
Write to email@example.com to let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in. We look forward to hearing from you!