Technical Support Specialist
We are inviting an awesome Technical Support Specialist to join our NEWT Business Services team to contribute to delivering happiness and connections every day. The Technical Support Team delivers exceptional technical support for our NEWT PBX platform with business customers across Canada. The Team is responsible for providing Day-2 support by resolving tickets created and triaged by our Customer Service team. This role involves responding to customers via email, phone, tickets, or chat.
The Technical Support Team is divided into four knowledge areas – User Experience, Circuit, Networking, and PBX/Telco. This role is for User Experience and you will be responsible for providing support for any user interface of customer facing applications, phones, and peripherals. You will be expected to work in fast-paced environment where you will utilize your knowledge of our phone systems.
NEWT Business Services is a division of Fibernetics Corporation located in Cambridge, ON. Our NEWT Managed PBX Business Phone System provides a fully managed digital voice solution for any sized business. When you join NEWT, you will have the opportunity to be a part of our proprietary products and services built from the ground up.
Ways You Contribute
- You will provide a positive support experience to our Business customers and users.
- You will collaborate with our support resources to resolve end user issues.
- You will ensure feedback regarding tickets is communicated to the appropriate person.
- You will maintain detailed and consistent levels of ticket quality.
- You will work with your team to provide input that will help improve processes, documentation, training material, and tools.
- You will quickly adapt to our fast-paced and always changing support environment.
- You will take provide in helping our customers.
- You have demonstrated the ability to work in a team environment and collaborate effectively in technical and non-technical contexts.
- You have experience working with customers to resolve issues, providing solutions and alternatives in a timely manner and ensuring satisfactory resolutions.
- You are comfortable following communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- You have exceptional customer service skills.
- You have excellent comprehension and communication skills (written and oral).
- You have a strong work ethic and can make decisions in high stress situations.
- You are a fast learner and eager to get started.
Bonus Points For
- You have experience in a similar technical support role.
- You have experience in the Telecommunications industry.
We offer a high energy, professional yet casual work environment with the opportunity to make a difference every day. It’s an environment where everyone’s contribution is valued and rewarded. We take pride in our ability to have fun and celebrate our successes together. In return, we are looking for people who are creative and passionate about their work. Successful employees have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for technology. If we are describing you, then consider becoming a part of the Fibernetics team!
What Makes Us Awesome
• Opportunity to work alongside peers who are passionate about technology.
• Located in a scenic area ideal for nature walks during your break and catching a glimpse of wildlife.
• Attractive benefit plan.
• Three weeks of vacation to start.
• Paid day off for your birthday.
• Dog friendly office.
• Fully-equipped on-site gym open to employees 24/7.
• Social Committee with regular company lunches & events.
At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you.
To apply send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in!