Territory Sales Representative - Independent Contractor
We are inviting an awesome Territory Sales Representative (Door to Door) to join our residential sales team to contribute to delivering happiness and connections every day! Reporting to the Residential Sales Manager, you will have the opportunity to expand our Worldline brand by prospecting and selling in residential neighbourhoods.
Worldline residential services is a division of Fibernetics Corporation located in Waterloo, ON. Worldline offers unlimited home phone and internet at competitive rates! Check out www.worldline.ca to learn more.
This opportunity is available as an independent contractor.
Ways You Contribute
- Leverage existing internal sources while identifying new sources of opportunities for residential sales door to door
- Engage with potential customers to sell Hi Speed and DSL Internet plus home phone
- Represent Worldline in the promotion and sales of select products in the field and at special events
- Follow-up with customers through the sales process
- Assist in the development of strategies that minimize competitive threat, retain existing customers and increase our revenues
- Document and submit sales orders on a timely basis for input into our CRM database
- Gather and provide feedback from customers to management for continuous improvement
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Passionate about sales and providing superior customer service
- High level of confidence and the ability to excel as a “Hunter”
- Motivated to meet or exceed your goals
- Independent self-starter
- Strong negotiation skills with an understanding of the sales process.
- Highly organized with very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Contagious positive attitude, and ability to adapt to everyday changes
- A passionate an enthusiastic personality
- Safe and reliable vehicle is a must
Bonus Points For
- Door to Door sales experience
- Telecommunications experience
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how you can contribute. We look forward to hearing from you!