Training Content and System Specialist
We are one of Canada’s fastest growing telecommunications companies and one of Waterloo Region’s emerging start-up success stories! Our rapid success has been leveraged by a marriage of established legacy systems with emerging internet protocol based technologies. This success has translated into growth and many new career opportunities and therefore we are looking for talented people to join our team!
We offer a high energy, professional yet casual work environment with the opportunity to make a difference every day. It’s an environment where everyone’s contribution is valued and rewarded. We take pride in our ability to have fun and celebrate our successes together. In return, we are looking for people who are creative and passionate about their work. Successful employees have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for technology. If we are describing you, then consider becoming a part of the Fibernetics team!
At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you!
We are inviting an awesome Training Content and System Specialist to join our Operations team to contribute to delivering happiness and connections every day by being awesome. The unique tasks that you will take pride in accomplishing are listed below.
ways you contribute
• You will contribute to the success of the customer-facing residential staff through process, product, and soft skills training.
• You will be responsible for internal process and product change training.
• You will develop and maintain training plans and materials to support the contact center knowledge base, on-going changes, and new initiatives.
• You will measure and report on the success of training initiatives.
• You will be responsible for LMS implementation for delivery of content and analytics.
• You will define and report on training paths and student metrics.
• You will develop material to support sales strategies, targets, and churn reduction.
• You will coordinate with the QA team for agent shadowing and review after training sessions.
• You will provide internal training for roles that are not customer facing.
• You will review and update training content to align with industry regulations and requirements.
• You will create reference video and media content for internal and external use.
• You will scope changes and improvements determined via feedback and operational process analysis.
essential knowledge and skills
• You have training and development certifications or related experience.
• You have demonstrated success teaching adults.
• You are willing and able to travel outside of Canada.
• You have experience training or performing quality analysis.
• You have experience coaching in a call centre environment.
• You have webinar and on-site presentation experience.
• You can identify, scope, and perform work that is required with limited supervision.
• You have experience documenting and training business processes.
• You have knowledge of telecommunications, networking, and VoIP solutions.
• You have the ability to quickly adjust to your audience to achieve their highest performance.
• You have the ability to learn new systems and technologies quickly.
• You have experience working as part of a cross functional project team.
skills considered to be an asset
• You are fluent in French and Spanish.
• You have a thorough understanding of how to implement an LMS.
What makes us awesome
• Located in a scenic area ideal for nature walks during your break and catching a glimpse of wildlife
• Attractive benefit plan
• Three weeks of vacation to start
• Paid day off for your birthday
• Two paid days off a year to use for volunteering with a charitable organization
• Dog friendly office
• Flexible hours for most positions
• Full kitchen with free coffee and tea
• Fully-equipped on-site gym open to employees 24/7
• Showers on-site
• Lounge with foosball tables
• Social Committee with regular company lunches & events
• LAN Parties
• Free parking
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in. We look forward to hearing from you!